The best choice for
quality sober living in Dallas.
Learning to live in recovery takes patience and practice. A month or two in a treatment facility is often not enough time to prepare for a new life ahead. Without continuous structure, guidance and support, it is far too easy to slip back into the clutches of addiction.
At Arbor Park, we help men transition into a life of sobriety and independence in a comfortable, caring atmosphere. Our beautiful 4,700 square foot home provides a safe space for men to learn to navigate their new sober lives with the support of our well-trained staff and a community of residents who share their goals and dreams.
Every staff member and every resident plays a role in each individual’s sobriety, and supports each other through their journey to greater health, happiness and self-sufficiency. Our low resident to staff ratio ensures that every individual’s unique needs are addressed.
Arbor Park is more than a residence - it's a caring community where everyone is committed to each other's successful recovery. In contrast to the isolation of addiction, we work as a team and look out for one another. We gather as a community every morning and evening, and participate in group activities like:
- Our weekly Community Dinner where residents and staff cook and dine together.
- Community Service Projects that allow us to experience gratitude for our good fortune and pay forward the caring and kindness that we've received.
- Recovery Community Events, like seminars on recovery issues and fellowship among other recovery groups.
- A monthly Sponsor Meal where residents and their key supporters gather to share stories and encouragement.
- Group Recreation Events where we can have fun, blow off steam and enjoy each other's company while camping, riding the coasters at Six Flags, or practicing our drives at Top Golf.
Arbor Park offers a comprehensive suite of programs to ensure that residents have the tools and support to succeed in recovery and life.
- During our Sobriety Sessions, residents celebrate their successes and work through their challenges in a structured and supportive group setting.
- Every resident receives Individual Recovery Coaching to address personal issues and keep them on track.
- In Adulting 101, residents learn responsibility and the skills they need to become self-sufficient.
- We end each evening with a group Wrap-Up Session, where we remind each other that sobriety happens one day at a time. We reflect on our day, and acknowledge accomplishments and progress.
Arbor Park offers residents every opportunity to restore their mental, emotional, and physical health with top-notch amenities that make our house a home.
- Our spacious, modern home is situated in a lovely, tree-lined neighborhood and includes room for group sessions, individual meetings and private reflection. Residents can enjoy time together in the family room or meditate in our beautiful backyard.
- Arbor Park provides basic food supplies for our residents. Residents will learn the basics of meal planning and food preparation from our on-site chef.
- We host a daily Morning Meditation to help our residents approach each day with confidence.
- All Arbor Park residents will receive a Gym Membership so they can release stress and restore their physical health.